Technosoft immediately requires a candidate for the position of “System IT Administrator” with 2+ years of experience in networking preferably in Software Development industry. Candidate must have experience in the administration of Windows-based Servers and PCs. Candidate must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can work independently. Following are the basic requirements for this position:
• Maintain Network infrastructure, Network Monitoring, Servers Health monitoring, Firewall Log monitoring, Firewall Policies, etc.
• Maintenance of Internet/network hardware including switches, routers, cabling, servers, and wireless devices.
• Provide helpdesk support, resolve tickets and run health checks on all systems.
• System Administration of Windows-based servers (DHCP domain, DC, IIS, Windows ).
• Maintain network and application servers such as File Servers, VPN gateways, PFSense, Antivirus and Domain Controller, etc.
• Backups management
• VMWare management.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and have good communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously with strict deadlines.
• Must be able to work independently and be able to maintain a smooth IT working environment for Technosoft development staff.
Email your CV to email@example.com with Subject Line of “System Admin“