Quality assurance planning covers internal quality audits at different stages of a project
Process Entry/Exit Criteria
|Entry Criteria||Exit Criteria|
- Project scope and milestones are defined
- The pre-development schedule is prepared and approved and communicated assigned resources.
- Internal Quality Audits are planned.
- Project Schedule (pre-development section)
- Proposal/Statement of Work
- Internal Quality Audit Plan
- Quality Assurance Manager plans Internal Quality Audits in the Internal Quality Audit Plan (refer to “QMS-Process and Product Quality Assurance Process” for details of Internal Audits Planning).