Purpose of this activity is to define the measures and metrics against which data will be collected to facilitate project monitoring and control and to plan the customer feedbacks at different stages of the project.
Process Entry/Exit Criteria
|Entry Criteria||Exit Criteria|
- Project scope and milestones are defined
- The pre-development schedule is prepared and approved and communicated assigned resources.
- Project Measures along with their data collection, storage, analysis methods are defined.
- Customer Feedbacks are planned
- Project Schedule (pre-development section)
- Proposal/Statement of Work
- Project Plan (Measures and Customer Feedback section)
- Project Manager defines the project related measures/metrics, plan data collection, storage, and analysis methods as well as roles responsible to perform these activities in the Project Plan by tailoring or just referring the standard measures/metrics defined in the Organizational Measurement Specification.
- Project Manager plans the customer feedbacks, feedback frequency, phase in which feedback will be collected and feedback analysis mechanism.