Objectives of audit preparation are to:
- Review the auditable documents and develop a reasonable understanding of what to be audited.
- Prepare the audit checklist to facilitate auditors for recording audit finding during audit execution.
Process Entry/Exit Criteria
|Entry Criteria||Exit Criteria|
- Audit planning is completed and the audit plan is communicated to relevant stakeholders
- Auditable documents are reviewed and Audit checklist is prepared
- Organizational/Project Internal Quality Audit Plan
- Internal Quality Audit Checklist
- Audit Team conducts the pre-audit review of concerned artifacts at a high level to get familiar with things to be audited as required.
- Audit Team prepares an audit checklist or tailors standard audit checklist according to the audit scope and criteria mentioned in the respective audit plan.
- Lead Auditor sends an email to inform Auditees about the commencement of the audit.
Guidelines for Audit Preparation
- For pre-audit document review, Audit team may request Configuration Controller to label auditable documents for that audit in order to differentiate modified documents.
- The audit commencement email, additional information may be provided for specific timings of audit activities during audit execution as well as participants of these activities.