iText is a library that allows you to generate and manipulate PDF files on the fly and offline. If you are looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic PDF document generation and/or manipulation; provide your users with easy to fill PDF forms; text extraction or creation using PDF, iText is an ideal library for this purpose.
We have developed following solutions using itext and iTextSharp:
- Serve dynamically generated PDF to a web browser
- Generate documents and reports based on data from an XML file or a database
- Exploit numerous interactive features available in PDF
- Add bookmarks, page numbers, watermarks, and other features to existing PDF documents
- Split and/or concatenate pages from existing PDF files
- Fill out forms and much more
- Create documents on the fly, meaning you aren’t going to use a desktop application such as Adobe Acrobat. Instead, you’ll use an API to produce PDF directly from your own applications
- Serve contents as PDF that is preferred way in web environment over HTML for better printing quality, for security reasons, or to reduce the file size.
- Produce a large number of PDF files that can’t be produced manually due to the volume (number of pages/documents) or because the content isn’t available in advance (it’s calculated and/or based on user input)
- Create documents in unattended mode (for instance, in a batch process)
- Customize and/or personalize contents
Technosoft can provide technical consultancy, further R&D services, as well as help in developing iText and Adobe solutions at a very affordable price. We will be happy to work with you and save your IT team’s time on the learning curve and development effort.
Our dedicated teams of Microsoft and Sun Certified professionals are ready to help!
If you are having trouble implementing a similar project, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line enter, WSMXO and your mail will be automatically forwarded to the technology expert in this area. Or click here to submit your technical query to our support forum. We can review your code to make it operational or can stare you in the right direction.
*Logo is a trademark of Bruno Lowagie.