Measurement objectives are defined to help in the establishment of a measurement program that will support in meeting the organization’s business objectives.
Process Entry/Exit Criteria
|Entry Criteria||Exit Criteria|
- Organization’s information needs are identified.
- Measurement objectives are defined
- Measurement and Analysis Policy
- Higher Management Decisions
- Software Engineering Process Group Meeting Minutes
- Organizational Measurements Specification (Organizational Information Needs & Measurement Objective Section)
- Software Engineering Process Group and Higher Management identify organization’s information needs and define the measurement objectives at the organization level.
- Process engineering team documents the information needs and measurement objectives in the Organizational Measurements Specification.