HR Manager / Recruiter Job Summary
Technosoft is looking for a Technical Recruiter for its Faisal Town, Lahore Office.
Technosoft is a CMMI appraised, ISO9001:2008 certified offshore software development services company. We have been providing healthcare software development services for over fifteen years. To cater to our growth, we are looking for a highly energetic IT Recruiter.
- MBA/BBA, preferably in, HR, with at least 1-2 years of technical recruitment experience.
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels, tools, job boards, and all other relevant platforms to find out potential resources.
- Social media savvy to be able to manage Facebook pages, LinkedIn campaigns, and Twitter.
- A good personality is a must.
- Willing to learn and execute on directions. This job requires someone who can work independently without much supervision at an assistant managerial level. So organizational skills and ability to follow and execute directions is a key selection criterion.
- Be able to creatively devise hiring campaigns and constantly build Technosoft brand.
- Build and maintain a quality pipeline of candidates and fostering long-term relationships with candidates.
- Dedicated to build the career and find candidates wherever they may be.
- Some exposure to policies development is nice to have. (Less than 10% policy development work)
- Be responsible for employee engagement, training needs assessments and execution, career path development and facilitation, etc.
- Manage employees’ grievances and conflict resolutions.
- Hungry for more responsibility, challenges, and growth.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an HR professional to start at Recruiter level, build a team and get promoted to an HR Manager position
Please apply with your salary expectations.
Industry: Information Technology
Total Positions: 1 Post
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Location: Faisal Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Minimum Experience: 1 Year (MBA/BBA, preferably in, HR with at least 1-2 years of technical recruitment experience)
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line of “HRLinkedin“.