HealthSlate DE (For Diabetes Educators)
Client: Hospital & Health Care Company
Purpose: Medical/Treatment Information Application
The HealthSlateDE App is exclusively for use by members of the American Association of Diabetes Educators to use with patients. The app features videos, games, medication information and content from the AADE7 curriculum.
“I find it extremely helpful when working with my patients. Using “Just The Facts” can give you a baseline of the patient’s knowledge and then playing again when that topic is taught can show outcomes.”
Dr. Richard Arena, R.PH., PH.D., CDE
Technology & Achievements:
- Native iOS 7.0 apps – Designed for both iPhone and iPad.
- High-quality videos on Diabetes, Nutrition, Blood Glucose Monitoring, Medications, & Healthy Coping
- An interactive insulin animation to show the impact of meals, medication and time of day on insulin levels
- Critical and simplified information on Diabetes-related branded and generic medicines
- A focused selection of low carb recipes reviewed by nutrition experts
- Teaching aids including an interactive “The Plate Method”, understanding nutrition labels, and the AADE7 Prompt Deck
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Are there any foods that are dangerous for me? How can I know how many calories and carbohydrates are in fresh fruits and vegetables? Does having diabetes mean I can never have chocolate again? Get answers to these or As a question the Experts on:
We have extensive exposure and experience in custom healthcare and medical software development and Healthcare Integration. Our healthcare software offerings include Electronic medical records, HMIS, EHR, Medical billing and coding, medical practice management.
Engage with our business and technology experts for strategic solutions that address the full scope of healthcare issues today, from compliance through integrated health management.