The objective of the contract is to get customer signoff on the terms and conditions as well as on the proposal/SOW contents. Contract sign off also considers as a formal authorization to start a new project.
Process Entry/Exit Criteria
|Entry Criteria||Exit Criteria|
- Project Proposal/SOW is accepted by the customer
- Project Contract is signed off.
- Customer accepted Proposal/SOW
- After acceptance of the proposal/SOW, Higher Management/DevMgr/Internal Contact Person documents the service agreement and submits to the customer for signoff as required.
- If a customer raises any concerns or issues, Higher Management/DevMgr/Internal Contact Person negotiates with the customer to clarify them or revises the contract to address customer issues and concerns.
- If the contract is revised, it is resubmitted to the customer and gets signed off.
Guidelines for Contract Signoff
- In absence of service agreement, Proposal or SOW signoff is also served as a formal contract.
- If the customer is not interested in signing a formal contract, a go-ahead email from the customer will be considered as a substitute of contract.