ACT! Development and Customization Outsourcing
Technosoft has rich experience in creating large-scale enterprise applications using ACT! framework 10.0 and 11.0. Following is the snapshot of our experience with the ACT! framework.
Technosoft has created Plug-ins for the ACT! 2008 and ACT! 2009. These plug-ins get contacts data from ACT! and then they store this data to another database using a web-service. These Add-ons are using many functionalities of the ACT! a framework that is from login to import. It is using a current view for getting user selections from ACT!. Selected contacts are then copied to the other database. Basic functions are implemented using ACT! SDK but in addition we have added buttons with Image and text, added labels, added drop-down on the ACT! toolbars, added menus/sub-menus in ACT! tools menu imported contacts/Groups from the current view, got a list of database fields, update back any ACT! field etc.
Above mention, add-on helps ACT! users to export their contact(s), view status, details, and any errors. It can get all contacts against the selected Groups/Sub Groups from ACT! database.
Technosoft has done the following customizations in the ACT!:
- Add buttons with image, text, and tooltip in the toolbar.
- Add labels with image and text in the toolbar.
- Remove ACT! 2009 toolbar items.
- Get contact types like user, Db creator etc.
- ACT! Login using act framework.
- Add tools menu items including image and text.
- Capturing ACT! Events.
- Removing all menu items from toolbar and menu.
- Added drop-down in the toolbar.
- Un-tagging plug-ins from ACT!
- Getting an ACT! current view to get the user’s selected Contacts\Groups.
- Get DB field names and display names of the ACT! application’s database.
- Get any DB field value of a particular user.
- Update ACT! Field value.
Technosoft can provide technical consultancy, further R&D services, as well as help in developing ACT solutions at a very affordable price. We will be happy to work with you and save your IT team’s time on the learning curve and development effort.
Our dedicated teams of Microsoft and Sun Certified professionals are ready to help!
If you are having trouble implementing a similar project, send email to email@example.com and in the subject line enter, WSMXO and your mail will be automatically forwarded to the technology expert in this area. Or click here to submit your technical query to our support forum. We can review your code to make it operational or can stare you in the right direction.
* Logo is a trademark of Sage Software, Inc.